Senior Service Engineer
- Sydney, Australia
- Successful Australian owned and Operated Manufacturer
- Employee benefits include a fully equipped on site gym
- Supportive team culture
At RØDE Microphones we are Passionate about Audio
RØDE Microphones manufactures and exports precision tools of creativity to the world. Our Australian designed and made microphones are exported to over 140 countries enabling millions of people around the world to be heard. Our employees are passionate, hard working, talented and are pivotal to our success.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic Senior Service Engineer to complement and assist in running our established service team. This role is based in our head office, providing our dealer, distributor network as well as end users with world class support across the Freedman Electronics Group product range
You will be challenged to rise above the ordinary
- Assist in the management and guidance of the RØDE Microphones service team; helping to provide world-class service and support to our international distributor network and all partners of the Freedman Electronics group. This includes support of products from RØDE Microphones, Event Electronics, Aphex and SoundField.
- Ensure all administrative functions of the service team are executed effectively and without delay.
- Help develop and deploy internal processes and technical documentation for effective delivery of service and support to all external stakeholders.
- Develop reports, metrics and KPI’s to provide feedback to NPD and Production Support/QC teams.
- Lead product testing and fault finding of ‘in the field’ failures, liaising with customers and escalating cases where necessary; ensuring the process is documented accordingly.
- Required to be hands on and assist the team to resolve inbound service cases as well as any other tasks directed by management.
- Product service and repair.
The tools you bring will be enhanced by our Technology
- Minimum 2 years in a similar customer facing role.
- Experience as a team leader.
- Previous experience in audio engineering or broadcast environment preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a customer-focused attitude.
- Firm understanding of ‘signal flow’ and have proven strength in problem solving/troubleshooting – with an audio focus.
- Team oriented individual with a strong ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Willing to hands on at all times.
- Audio electronics experience.
- Manufacturing/Production experience (desirable).
Our campus is designed to create an atmosphere which reflects our love of cutting edge technology, collaboration, and our deep connection to music, film and all things audio. Do you want to be part of one of the most exciting, forward thinking companies in Australia? Then Send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would like to be the next person to join the RØDE team.
RØDE Microphones values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds.
You must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.
Applications for this position have closed.