A short first-person story about Sarah Hammond a person who lives with juvenile arthritis, and her experience carrying the Queens Baton Relay for the 2018 Commonwealth Games.
This was a relatively simple production purely designed to focus on Sarah Hammond. The dialogue scene primarily used a medium shot, with the Kids Arthritis mascot and a bookshelf in the background. Layed over the top of the dialogue were largely wide run-and-gun shots of Sarah at the Queens Baton Relay event in Hahndorf, South Australia.
- Canon 600D Camera.
- Canon 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 Lens.
- Canon 50mm f1.8 Lens.
- Rode smartLav+ Microphone.
- Rode VideoMicro Microphone.
- Velbon Tripod.
- Manfrotto Shoulder Mount Rig.
- Uniting Church of Echunga, South Australia.
- Mt Barker Road, Hahndorf, South Australia.