Show details ▼
Apr 4, 2019
The new Wireless GO from RØDE Microphones is the World's Smallest Wireless Microphone System.
In this video RØDE Product Specialist Ryan Burke takes us through the features and specs of the Wireless GO.
An ultra-compact digital wireless microphone system, unique in its clip’n’go versatility, the Wireless GO has an incredibly compact form-factor, and unmatched price accessibility. It’s the perfect wireless mic solution for content creators in all disciplines: filmmakers, on-camera presenters, news-gatherers, vloggers and more.
Features of the Wireless GO include:
- Operates as both a clip-on microphone or belt-pack transmitter for a lavalier/headset microphone.
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone delivers broadcast-quality sound.
- Up to 70m range (line-of-sight), but optimised for shorter-range operation in congested radio-frequency environments.
- Up to 7 hours on a full charge, including a battery saver mode.
- TX and RX have built-in rechargeable batteries, charged via USB-C.
- 3-stage output pad: 0, -6dB and -12dB.
- Use up to 8 systems in one location.
Compact. Versatile. Ready when you are. Wireless GO™. Shipping April.
Find out more - http://www.rode.com/wirelessgo