- Sydney, Australia
At RØDE Microphones we are Passionate about Audio
RØDE Microphones manufactures and exports precision tools of creativity to the world. Our Australian designed and made microphones are exported to over 140 countries enabling millions of people around the world to be heard. Our employees are passionate, hard working, talented and are pivotal to our success.
The Production Planner will harmonise the forecast demand of RØDE Microphones via efficient material planning and operational scheduling.
You will be challenged to rise above the ordinary
You will be responsible for:
- Manufacturing scheduling
- Proactively negotiating all changes to forecast and demand plus performance against manufacturing schedule, resource and material plans.
- Completing all facets of planning and scheduling with a high-level accuracy and within specified time frames.
- Complying with all obligations under Work Health and Safety Legislation
The tools you bring will be enhanced by our Technology
- Taking the reigns of a new system and establishing world class production plans
- Good interpersonal skills, be a clear communicator, with strong stakeholder engagement skills.
- Expertise in implementing and optimising planning processes, including S&OP, Manufacturing Scheduling and B.O.M. maintenance.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office suite and ERP systems is essential.
- Demonstrated ability in commercial acumen, effective communication and influencing skills, ability to deal with ambiguity constructively.
- At least 5 years of experience in a production planning/materials controls function or equivalent combination of education and experience (for example, 2-5 years of broad manufacturing background).
- Previous experience in the manufacturing industry such as defence, automotive, consumer electronics or medical devices would be favoured
- Passionate, ambitious, good work ethic
- Tertiary or trade qualification is highly advantageous
Our campus is designed to create an atmosphere which reflects our love of cutting edge technology, collaboration, and our deep connection to music, film and all things audio. Do you want to be part of one of the most exciting, forward thinking companies in Australia? Then Send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would like to be the next person to join the RØDE team.
RØDE Microphones values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds.