- Sydney, Australia
At RØDE Microphones we are Passionate about Audio
RØDE Microphones manufactures and exports precision tools of creativity to the world. Our Australian designed and made microphones are exported to over 140 countries enabling millions of people around the world to be heard. Our employees are passionate, hard working, talented and are pivotal to our success.
The Materials Planner will analyse data derived from both ERP and Sales Forecasting to optimise day-to-day procurement and material movement at RØDE Microphones.
You will be challenged to rise above the ordinary
You will be responsible for:
- Negotiating commercial agreements
- Analysing inventory requirements via sales projections for the coming year
- Maintaining the material procurement system and its processes
- Managing the flow of production materials both made in and bought in
- Reviewing forecast and sales demand for products through ERP then place and monitor orders accordingly
- Monitoring inventory levels, how inventory is used, and adjust purchasing habits in accordance with apparent trends
- Maintain company records of suppliers
- Identify potential material delays
- Track purchase orders
- Maintain feedback loop with Logistics, Warehousing, Production and Finance teams.
- Maintain the Bill of Materials raw materials requirement for production
The tools you bring will be enhanced by our Technology
To be successful you will possess
- Demonstrated ability to be Entrepreneurial and commercially astute
- Demonstrated ability to establish processes utilising existing ERP system
- Tertiary qualification in a related field, trade or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ purchasing or planning experience
- Previous experience in the manufacturing industry such as defence, automotive, consumer electronics or medical devices would be favoured
- Exposure to a fast-paced working environment
- ERP software experience
- Demonstrated ability to analyse data and make recommendations
- APICS certification desirable
Our campus is designed to create an atmosphere which reflects our love of cutting edge technology, collaboration, and our deep connection to music, film and all things audio. Do you want to be part of one of the most exciting, forward thinking companies in Australia? Then Send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would like to be the next person to join the RØDE team.
RØDE Microphones values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds.